Monday 7 July 2014

#45 days Challenge Day 5

Day 5

Its Saturday yipppeee.. weekend that I am not working are extra special time with my family. I make most with it.
When you know its precious time you try to live in it and make it more presently..
So would be my weekends
Today I was spending some time picking strawberries in farm with kids being mindfull with each one we were picking. So fun being child and new activity to learn and implement.


Then we went for shopping.. yes I love it.. especially with my girls.. we choose to go to an Evolution shop which is full of magical stuff like butterfly art, fairies, angels, Buddha, incense, candles ah bliss to be there... my little one was excited seeing so many buddha’s and was so cute the way she was seeing them and saying the words …

Next Hardest bit is when sunny not to have an icecream.. but was more happy as I got Butterfly cups and not having icecream didn’t bother me for a change J


Today’s Mantra “ I can do it”

In evening we spent with Harekrishna Satsang [Its by Iskcon or if you Govinda’s]. Its wonderful to chant on Kirshna’s conscious and being in satsang helps me to be grounded and focus on the non material world. Love these monthly meetups.


No comments:

Post a Comment