Thursday 3 July 2014

#45 days Challenge Day 3

Day 3
Slight Headaches.. withdrawal symptoms of sugar finally kicked in. Coffee with no sweetener getting used to J or no bar of chocolate..
But noticed taking in more fruits especially being in summer berries, cherries etc yummy so much fun..

Then I realised we are a role model for kids they copy us constantly. I was having more fruits and they are enjoying along with me as well. I am glad with this challenge its only a GAIN.

Today’s Mantra “ I am energetic”


Meant to do some creative stuff but couldn’t get around to. In Between clients got to some doodle colouring felt so energised. Like my craving was satisfied. Felt so good inside out. If you are being pushed to do some thing.. DO NOW… Could be a photshoot, drawing, music, clay, build sandcastle anything.. Now is the perfect time to bring the inner child out.


Namaste!

No comments:

Post a Comment