Tuesday 1 July 2014

#45 days Challenge Day 1

I am that personality where now and again take up small challenges. I kind of tend to take up 30 days, 3 months or 1 year in giving up particular foods and back on :) etc.
This time Yes if I am determined to do it again I will do it but little changes like not only giving up but also taking up new things and I have the willpower for it. I have a stronger sense something beautiful and life changing is going to happen after 45 days. Excited about new me.

I will be sharing my journey for next 45 days here with you all.
If you want you you can follow me and we can inspire each other.


" Today, I abandon my old habits and take up new, more positive ones"



This 45 days challenge is not only giving up but also taking up new habits or continuing the good things that resonates with us.

1. So far I am planning to give up Sugar.. YES sugar.. I am intolerant to sugar but love it.. so here we go

And TAKE in 10 min meditation for motivation


2. Chips/Crisps well not hard though :)

And TAKE in juice.. yes atleast 3 times a week until I get my own juicer :)

3. Say a affirmation and repeat the mantra for 108 times

Today Affirmation is " I am willing to change"


This is a sacred thread on my left wrist and it will remind me of this journey.


This is a Detox journey with spiritual connection.
Love and Light
namaste!
Srimanju

No comments:

Post a Comment