Friday 12 July 2013

Weight loss with Tapping

I am being brave to post this on my blog today.Have maintained a blog fa blog hidden for a about a week and its time to face it up. Nothing to loose here other than Weight. Yes I am  Tapping into issues around my weight loss and I am going to get healthy, fit for life and my big target is set for 15 weeks. 
I have already started last week and cant wait for 15 more weeks.
will be posting my progress updates on Weight loss and sure will be there to help along if any one wants to follow me in this journey. Yes its a journey for me. I have been overweight for past 11 years for various challenges and reasons that happened in my life and I am ready to go through my journey backwards to reach my target weight to what I was in 2001. Been a long time but still achievable.
Good luck to me and all the followers on this track.

Happy weekend..

No comments:

Post a Comment